Monday, July 30, 2007

Girl Trip














Okay, so it feels like an eternity since I last blogged. The longer you're away from it the easy it is to just keep putting it off. Anyways, a quick brief on this past month. Me, my mother, my cousin, and aunt all went on a girl vacation. Just a short trip to Utah for a weekend. Lots of shopping, eating, walking around, talking, and staying up late and by late I literally mean up until about 3-4:00 in the morning. We saw legally wed-don't think I'll see it again, the Joseph Smith movie (always a favorite), and again Le Miserables. I seriously think I could spend a great deal of money on broadway musicals if I lived in New York. I had such a great time. I love my family so much. We have never done anything like this before so I think it is the beginning of a little tradition. So much fun!




When I came home I found this card for me laying on the kitchen counter. It made me feel so good to be back at home. I love my hubby and son!!

5 comments:

jen said...

Ellie is sitting here with me looking at all the cute pictures and just said,

"Ahhh... Amber's mom is so cute."

I agree.

What a fun trip!!

Jamie said...

YAY!!!!! Finally I have something new to read! Yay! I'm so glad we got ONE pic of the four of us together, I can totally mess with that one in Photoshop! It was a TON of fun and I'm so glad you had that great idea. We DEFINITELY have to make this a tradtion.........New York sound good for next year? Let's go see the real thing! Oh yeah, but no stalking the actors afterward with the "moms" okay?! ;) hee hee

Michele Anderson said...

Oh ambie, I love your blog! Love to look at pics of my fam. Little Landon is getting so big and you and Scottie are the cutest couple! I'm so glad you kicked Brick to the curb! Love, aunt Shelly

Michele Anderson said...

hey Ambie: Me again! I need your e-mail address along with Melanie Stewarts! Auntie Shel

7 Baldwin's said...

hey its dan whats going on. what are you doing these days working or schooling or what. its been a long time hope all is well

Things Landon loves

  • Rocky
  • running not walking
  • vienna sausages
  • head butting
  • tooth brushes