Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mans Best Friend

Sometimes I wonder why we still have Rocky. I mean don't get me wrong we love him and he is a part of the family. However, sometimes he gets really annoying. On most weekends we have to come home early to let him inside because he barks really loud-or should I say howls. But it's times like these that I remember that somebody else really loves Rocky too. Landon plays with him so much. Rocky is probably Landon's favorite toy. He chases him and tries to run him over with his walker or he'll just hit him with a toothbrush. Rocky is a pretty good sport about it and when he's had enough of Landon he'll go hide somewhere. But when all is said and done he's part of our little family!

No comments:

Things Landon loves

  • Rocky
  • running not walking
  • vienna sausages
  • head butting
  • tooth brushes