Thursday, May 17, 2007

Uh-Oh


So this morning as I was getting ready I told myself I'll just let Landon play in the bathroom because there's not much he can get into. I went along putting on my makeup thinking that under the sink there are no harmful products or toys or anything that he could possibly find entertaining-wrong!! I turned around and saw that he had found the soap dispenser. He unscrewed the lid and as you can see, by the time I stopped him he had poured out every last drop. The soap was everywhere. On his feet, hands, shorts, and of coarse it made the floor very sticky and slippery that only took one try for him to stand up when down he fell. I guess that's the last time I will be attempting to get ready before his 10:00 nap!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is too funny! They will get into pretty much anything and everything! Do you have a picture of the "stuff" he got into today????? hee hee

Things Landon loves

  • Rocky
  • running not walking
  • vienna sausages
  • head butting
  • tooth brushes