Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm behind!

I feel like I am so behind on everything in my life. I haven't even had time to post about the two Cali trips I just went on. By the way they were a blast.

Our house is a disaster. While I was away on vacation with my friends my sweet husband bought me a craft table that I've had my eyes set on. We've been attempting to clear out our extra bedroom in preparation for the baby but we haven't got that far. Gosh that sounds weird to say baby again!! Strange!! Anyhoo In addition to the new desk we've knocked out the closet to build some much needed storage space and again the project is at a stand still.

Landon has had a temp this week and after going to the doc and finding out he's a little under weight I'm again worried that he'll loose even more weight. I hate when he's sick and doesn't feel like eating. He really doesn't have any weight to spare. My 18 mo. old is 22 lbs even. According to the statistics he's slightly under weight and also has a small head. I hate going to the doctor. I hate statistics! I should feel grateful that my little guy doesn't have any fat on him. I mean that is the american dream right?

In the meantime I've been attempting to learn on my new apple computer. Another surprise Scott bought while I was out of town. All of which were suppose to be for me. Well, who do you think spends more time on the new addition? I'll give you a hint! It's not me. Actually neither one of us have done much. I've been so lazy this past week. I've managed to make myself cook 3 meals and that's about it.

Other than that I've been feeling like lying on the couch and doing nothing which is exactly what I've done. Poor Landon.

Scott has been down the last two nights with a temp of 102 so I guess the shelves and the office will have to wait another week to be completed. This just adds to the never ending list of things I never accomplish. I admire people like my sister-in-law who seem to be able to do it all. Care for 4 kids, a house, and now feels the need to make cute crafts, still makes dinner, and updates her blog regularly, and manages to get herself ready and look cute daily. A huge shout out goes to you Jen! Please teach me!! Gosh, I seriously must waste alot of time in my day doing nothing. Well, I know this blog was exceptionally boring but I have a goal this week to get caught up so we'll see!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Finally! I have something to read! I know, I have no room in that department right now! Are you feeling better? That is exciting to get a crafty room for all your quilts and craftys! I miss you and would love to read about your Cali trips.......that makes what, FOUR vacations in three months??? Wow! I'm so jealous! No wonder you don't have time to do stuff, you are jet-setting around! ;)

Lindsay said...

You are pregnant! You deserve to sit around for a little bit! Don't be too hard on yourself. . . You guys are awesome friends - we love you!

Things Landon loves

  • Rocky
  • running not walking
  • vienna sausages
  • head butting
  • tooth brushes