Thursday, September 6, 2007

Nap Time

Two simple words that give me so much pleasure in my day. Landon is sleeping right now and is about to top the 3 1/2 hour mark. Don't get me wrong I love it when he's awake but there's something to be said about nap time. It gives me the one time a day to do whatever I want- which usually doesnt' amount to much.

Also he has learned two new words this week. He can say Alamo and Apple. I'm very proud of this milestone. He says apple so much that lately that's all he wants to eat. If I open the fridge and he sees one it's a huge ordeal of screaming and hitting until he's in his high chair eating one. As for Alamo I'm sure his Grandpa Brent would be proud to hear him say that. He has no idea what it is but feels very big saying it. I'm sure in no time as he gets older he'll become very familiar with Alamo. I love my little guy!!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

AW! He is so stinkin cute and I miss him SOOOO much! When are the three of you going to make your way down here so that I can see you all? Is his cast off yet?

Jamie said...

OH yeah, and gotta LOVE nap time! That was my only sanity for quite a while after Kayli was born! You should take your own right now as often as you can, cause with two, good luck getting them to sleep at the same time!

Baldwin Fam said...

I completely agree with the love of naptime! Tig will sleep for 3 hours and by mid morning, I'll start looking at the clock wondering when 12p is going to roll around.:) I love having the time to myself.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! 3 1/2 hours?! i am sitting here listening to andrew talk to himself in his crib, praying that he will fall asleep soon! :)

7 Baldwin's said...

Hey guys! I found you through Devin and Morgan- thought I'd pop in and let ya know how stinkin cute your little guy is and congrats on the bun in the oven! I love finding old friends through blogging!

Miller Family said...

Better start his working on "I love Crystal" just kidding!

Libby said...

amen to nap time...and bed time! yes we love our children- adore them- however, it is nice to be able to do things you want to do, even if that is nothing!

Jamie said...

Okay, are you STILL taking a nap, cause I NEED a new post!!!!!!

Things Landon loves

  • Rocky
  • running not walking
  • vienna sausages
  • head butting
  • tooth brushes