Friday, June 22, 2007

My So Called Life




Not much exciting has happened in our lives this week-or I should say last week (I'm a little late posting). Landon has discovered he likes farting-of all things. He discovered this amazing trick that whenever I change his diaper one or two usually slip out and it makes me laugh. Now it has become a huge game. He'll just stare at me, hold really still, and focus and he's now learned how to let them rip. It's all cute right now until he gets bigger and they get louder and smellier. I guess I haven't done a good job at teaching manners-obviously he would never learn something like that from his mother. Is this normal for boys? Is this the first of many embarrassing milestones he is yet to discover?

I've also become addicted to the show "So You Think You Can Dance." I used to think if I could pick any talent to be good at it would be singing. Now after this show I think I would like to be a dancer. It's never too late to follow your dreams right? I think more than anything I admire the physical training that goes into something as intense as dancing. Maybe I should have Megan and Sadie show me a couple moves. I am yet to discover what my talents are.

My mother and I also saw the movie "Waitress" last week. Totally cute movie. I love Keri Russell. I think I would like to have curly hair like her. She is so pretty. I highly recommend the movie.

So basically the only new thing this week is that my son farts, I would like to be a dancer and have hair like Keri Russell. Is that too much info?

5 comments:

chelsie said...

love it amber! here is the beginning of the boy life. you'll have to let us know what comes next!

Lindsay said...

That is such a boy thing to do! I guess they learn that early. . .

Brittney G. said...

Amber, I loved that movie too! Landon is to cute.

michael gardineer said...

this is kristen, not mike.
me and britt saw that movie together and i totally loved it too. simple is the perfect word for it. and refreshing (because it was so simple). landon is totally a little man...we need to start up our bi-monthly playdates again. actually i don't know if you could say "start up again" since we only had one!!

Baldwin Fam said...

I'd say give up the nursing bit and throw yourself into the dancing scene, but honestly, do you really want that much exercise all the time? :)

Things Landon loves

  • Rocky
  • running not walking
  • vienna sausages
  • head butting
  • tooth brushes